Thursday, October 6, 2011

I shall never leave Peoria again!

In the spring of 2012, I will no longer have any need to leave Peoria. So, I should get all my visiting in before than!

This is the official story that was announced yesterday: "You're going to see a few changes around Northwoods Mall. The former Regions Bank building is being torn down on Scenic Drive. Two new additions are coming to the area. Chick-Fil-A and Chipotle will join the mall area by Spring of 2012."

The only problem is going to be when I pull into the parking lot. Which restaurant should I eat at?

One of my coworkers sent me a message about the announcement. I told her that I choose Chick-fil-a for my birthday lunch next year! :)

So, after next spring, people will have to start visiting me! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

WOW! This is bigger than people walking on the moon! It is the culmination of all your life's dreams! Congratulations!