Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things I love...

...about being in Georgia:

1. Memories. I lived in this house for 9 years and in this town for 12 years.  The longest I've ever lived in one place.
2. My nephews.  I was tasked with keeping Michael awake this evening so he would sleep tonight.  Wait until you see all the pictures of him sleeping on my chest :).  And John is such a cuddler, just coming up and giving hugs whenever he wants.
3. My brother and sister-in-law.  Chris has been in my life for almost 33 years.  That's a long time and a lot of history.  Ann has been in my life for 11 years and has become the older sister I never had.
4.  NCIS marathons.  I don't think I've ever come to Georgia without there being a marathon.  It's just fun to sit and watch them one after another.  But I have to head to bed because it has been a LONG day!

1 comment:

MOM said...

I really miss the hugs from John. And holding/playing with Michael. I am very happy that you get some one on one time with everyone. And just think of all the memories you will make this week. I can't wait to see the pictures! Have a great time and fun at the zoo today!