Monday, May 9, 2011

I almost forgot!!!

I can't believe I almost forgot to post about a very important part of my weekend. Probably because I didn't have a picture to go with it. Well, I did take a picture, but only with my cell phone.

I got to eat at Chick-fil-a. In Illinois! It was kind of surreal. :)

I knew they had built several in the Chicago area, but I had never really looked at a map to see where. I assumed they were still pretty far from my mom's house. But one of them is only 10 miles away. Granted, it was 10 miles, 30 minutes. But that is so doable (for some reason, when I write that, it doesn't look like a real word, but I say it all the time and it sounds like a real word). I wonder if my mom realizes we will have to go there a lot when I visit. Forget Chipotle (well, maybe not entirely).

No comments: