Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tickled my funny bone

I was at Kari's last night looking through a magazine and I saw this and started laughing out loud! She thought it was funny, but I think she more thought I was crazy because I thought it was so funny. Her exact words (well, I don't really remember her exact words) were "I think you're tired." Which also made me laugh because I WAS tired. It immediately made me think of sleepovers in high school where we would stay up too late and everything at 2:00 in the morning would be hilarious.

I brought it home and showed it to Emily because I was hoping for a better response than Kari gave me! Emily laughed too. Than I hung it on the refrigerator. I read it this morning and still thought it was funny, so I thought I'd share it with you, too.

No comments: