Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's the small things in life...

...that sometimes make me laugh the most. Mayhem. Not a word you hear very often these days. So, when I sat down to watch G.I. Joe and the credits started to roll, I was surprised to see that it was rated PG-13 for "strong sequences of action violence and mayhem throughout." I wasn't surprised that it was rated PG-13, but that there would be mayhem throughout. It made me giggle. Doesn't make you giggle. Sorry.

Kind of like when I get on weather.com and it says something about intermittent rain. Or billowy wind. Sometimes I think they are bored and sit there with a thesaurus to figure out how they can word the same thing differently today then they did yesterday.

Like I said, sometimes it's the small things that make me laugh!

No comments: