Saturday, February 4, 2012

Smell Association

I'm going to let you in on a little secret :)...I'm quirky. And I don't mean I just have one quirk. Let's face it, you're all making a list in your head right now of my quirks. Here's a new quirk for the list...I have a body wash in my shower that I really only use after I exercise and have to take a shower (which is most of the time when I exercise). I don't really know why. I did not buy it intentionally for this purpose. I think it actually came about because I bought the body wash and then did not really like the smell, but I didn't want to throw it away. So, since I exercise at night, if I use it, I don't have to smell it all day. Granted, it's not a bad smell. Just not my favorite.

So, now for my story. It's 5:45 and I just got around to showering for the day. I've just been home reading and putzing around so I didn't feel a need for a shower, but then all of a sudden I couldn't stand it anymore. So, while in the shower, I used my "exercise body wash." Only I hadn't exercised. But after using it, I kind of feel like I exercised. So, the question is, do you think the body wash seeping into my pores can also convince my body that I exercised. Because I would use this body wash ALL THE TIME if it produced the same results as exercise!

Heehee...just a bit of randomness to brighten your weekend!

1 comment:

Danell said...

That definitely counts as an exercise session!!