Thursday, June 21, 2012

July, in all its craziness

There are several things I am looking forward to in July.  I promise.  But can we take just a moment to not wish June away too quickly?  After all, crazy isn't always what it's cracked up to be!  I cannot believe that this year is almost half over.  Time sure does fly when you're having fun.  Or when you're just going through everyday, ordinary life.  But here are a few things I get to look forward to in July:
1. the 4th--one of my favorite holidays!  Which is literally followed by
2. the 5th--my very favorite holiday! :)  I'm slowly, but surely, getting into the birthday spirit.  I think.
3.  Not one, not two, but three weeks of working less then five days at work!
4. Snuggling with my nephews.
5.  A flight to Georgia with my aunt and mom.
6.  A road trip to the beach with my mom, aunt, brother, sis-in-law, and nephews.
7.  Chick-fil-a (not in Peoria) at least once (okay, who are we kidding, I better get it at least 3 times!)
8.  My birthday off (and subsequently a 5 day weekend.  Because I decided, I get the 4th off anyway, I refuse to work on my birthday, and it just seems silly to work on Friday).
9.  Dad, Amy, Daynah, and Josh, and five or six other boys coming to Peoria at the end of the month!
10.  I don't have anything else to add that I can think of, but I much prefer a nice well-rounded list! :)

No comments: