Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best friends are the best

No pun intended.

Here are a couple of texting conversations between Danell and I lately.  They just make me smile.  Even if they aren't funny to anyone else, I think we are pretty darn funny!

Me: My ability to mess up grilled cheese sometimes astounds me!
Danell: My throat hurts :(
Me: :( Well, I won't try to make you any comfort food because apparently I suck at it!
Danell: That made me laugh a lot harder than it should have.

Danell: I got a smartphone...you can start your five year clock now ;) [I am notorious for being about five years behind the times with anything technological]
Me: I don't know if technology will let me wait that long. :) I had no idea that you didn't have a smart phone yet!
Danell: If you don't wait, the fabric of the universe is in danger
Me. I'll put it in my calendar.

No comments: