Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Old letters

I don't have time to post the entire letter right now, but I just wanted to give you guys a preview.  My aunt found a letter I wrote to her when I was 7.  If you guys think I talk a lot now, you should have known me then!  This letter is stream of consciousness at its best!  It is two pages of one thought after another.  Here are my two favorite lines:

"I like Fridays.  But I don't know why.  There's proubly a reason. I'll think about it."

"Chris liked his birthday.  I gave him a card but he didn't care.  He just threw it down on the ground.  And I got mad.  I was about to hit him.  But I didn't. Because his friend was with him." (Good thing his friend was there!  Who knows what would have happened!)

And here's some stream of consciousness for you: "Mom said its really cold down there.  But it's been warm here.  I get homework.  I wrote some Christmas cards.  The sun is brite and if you look at it, it seems you go blind.  I herd you are having another baby..."

No comments: