Sunday, May 4, 2014

Let the softball season begin...

I so meant to take my camera to my first softball game of the season.  But I forgot.  Maybe next time.  I start softball spectating a little later than the season actually starts because I have Bible study on Monday night for the first couple of weeks.  A bunch of my friends also play on Sunday night and I usually can't go to those games because of small group, but we didn't have small group tonight.  I never realize how much I miss it until I sit in those bleachers.  I know it seems strange.  But part of it is because I have been watching softball with the same people for close to 6 or 7 years now.  We are like a little family.  And some of them I only see during softball season.  But no, they will never convince me to play.

No comments: