Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It only happens one time a year

I woke up this morning to a very distant beeping noise. I came groggily awake to throw the pillow off my head and hit the snooze just seconds after the alarm clock started beeping really quickly. As I lay in bed half asleep I started thinking about my evening. From all my recollection I cannot remember waking up even once throughout the night. That is reason to CELEBRATE. I am not exaggerating when I say that this may be something that happens only once a year.

My time with clients today consisted of taking two siblings to Fired Up to paint a plate. It was fun. It was even more fun to call it work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I thought I posted a comment yesterday but it is not showing. I am glad you finally got a good nights sleep!
Only 8 more days until we will see each other at the Atlanta airport! I don't think I could be more excited!!!!