Saturday, November 8, 2008

Third times a charm

I have not blogged three times in a day in a really long time. Can you tell that I am having a pretty uneventful, calm, relaxing day? I LOVE it! I was reading through some old emails. Before I started an official blog, I "posted" to a friend for a while. Partly because I wanted to see if I liked it, partly because it was oddly therapeutic, partly because it just takes me time to commit to do something. Anyway, here is one of those "posts." I read it and laughed and thought everyone else would enjoy it too.

Today's title: My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning!

So, I woke up with a lingering headache from yesterday. I had to wait to get into the bathroom to take a shower. While I was getting ready for work, my brush broke (in my 28 years, I don't remember that ever happening!) Then, after I finished doing my hair, I was picking up my chocolate milk to drink it (which I manage to do every morning without mishap) and it slipped out of my hand and spilled all over the bathroom counter. Amazingly none got on me, so I didn't have to change my clothes! And that was all before I had been awake for 2 hours! Needless to say, things could only look up from there! The rest of my day went fairly smooth and I even managed to get home from work at 5:00 (wonder of wonders, since I haven't done that in weeks). Looking back at my morning, I can definitely laugh now, but at the time, I only wanted to crawl into my bed, have a good cry, and sleep. Sometimes it stinks to be a responsible, bill-paying adult, who needs to work for a living. Where's the rich husband when you really need him?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

maybe you should move to Australia.

Erika said...

It was hard to pick a new picture...I think that one looks sufficient enough.