Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playing Hooky

I left work a half-hour early today, which is really a moot point because I am almost 2 hours over in my hours for the week. Anyway, I had this really good excuse. At 4:00 I got on the computer to start some assessments that are due next week and the drive that holds all my documents was missing. I called the IT guy to say HELP, but he wasn't answering his phone and was probably gone already. So, I decided that if wasn't my fault that my computer wasn't working correctly and if my documents could "leave" early than so could I. Granted, I had plenty of handwritten paperwork that I could have worked on, but that is NOT the point! : ) Really I just wanted to tell everyone that I got off work early and actually made it home before it got dark out!

No comments: