Monday, November 17, 2008

You might need a PhD...

Or a brain, or at least a Master's degree. Both of which I have, by the way (just not the PhD). What might you need all of these things to accomplish, you might ask. Laundry. I just went to get clothes from the dryer and switch clothes from the washing machine to the dryer. Not a hard task, I understand. But apparently the simple task that I have completed successfully a million times (well, except for the rare occasion I realize I forgot to put soap in the washing machine) I could not accomplish tonight. This time I forgot to even start the washing machine. The sad thing is, I grabbed a few things to throw them into the dryer before I realized that none of them were wet! I need a nap which calculates to I need to go to bed at a decent time tonight! Except now I'm behind on doing laundry, so I'll be up until at least 10! I'm just glad I have a sense of humor and can laugh at myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait till your pregnant...it gets worse!! jen