Thursday, May 10, 2012

All about nephew #2

Because he deserves his own post!  :)  He just doesn't do as many themed things as John, so Michael didn't get as many posts devoted to him as John did.
 This is the only picture that Michael and I were in together with him awake.  He kept screaming "Someone take a picture of me and Aunt Teresa!" but I guess no one was listening!
 This is what he wore to pick me up from the airport! I love how it looks like he is either winking or pooping, depends on your interpretation!
 Pretty blue eyes, just hanging out in his bouncy seat.
 I really wanted John in this feet picture, but the TV wouldn't pause and there is no taking him away from his pirate show when it is on!  So we lost our chance.
 This one kind of looks like he is dancing! :)
Chillin with his toy.

I'm trying not to think about the fact that it has only been two weeks since I have seen him and he probably looks so different already.  We had a talk about not growing, but I don't know if he'll listen to me or not.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love, Love, Love! Thanks for posting these~ I love the feet picture. And Michael is soooo cute! Love the picture of you & Michael outside!