Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Boy and His Dog

A boy and his dog playing catch:
John took lots of "rests", although he would never call them that.  But this one lasted long enough for ZuZu to chew on her toy at his feet:
Another rest while watching TV.  ZuZu makes a great pillow.  She is the greatest dog ever.  I have pictures of John when he was two just sitting on her while he watched TV.  She can be so patient with him.
John made a fort and even included the red blanket just for ZuZu to lay on in his fort.  Here he is totally pretending to sleep so that I can take the picture.  When he saw I was going to take his picture this was the pose he chose. :)
Bath time?
Playing tug-of-war.  I mentioned in an earlier post that ZuZu is so much more gentle with John.  She tugs her toy hard enough that it is a challenge for him, but doesn't pull him over.  When I play tug-of-war with her, I have to brace myself with all that is in me so she does not pull me over.  And even then she often wins.
Who is going to get it?

No comments: