Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where's the redo button?

Not on life.  I would not want to redo my whole life!  But just on today.  It has just been one of those days.  And it's not over yet.  Yippee.  I woke up tired, which I don't understand because I got a decent amount of sleep.  I chose to crawl back into my bed after my shower instead of spending time with the Lord before going to church.  But church was great.  I haven't had a normal attendance (Sunday School and church) week in three weeks, so it felt good to be back.  Lunch with friends.  After lunch I decided to stop and get gas in my car.  Where I proceeded to forget my pin number for my debit card.  That I have had for 6 years.  I still don't know if I remember it.  Do you know that I can remember my bank account number from high school.  The account I closed 10 years ago when I moved to Texas.  55053664. That's it.  4 digit pin number?  Elusive.  Then I got home and of course it is 682 degrees in the apartment.  Slight exaggeration.  But heat makes me crabby.  And then add humidity into that.  Emily is not ready to turn on the air, but it is not her fault, because I am not ready to pay for air.  I just don't like the transition.  It makes me crabby.  Add to that I'm having fun female emotions today anyway.  And then I went grocery shopping and could not use even the credit portion of my debit card, so I had to charge groceries and gas on my credit card that I was just excited yesterday because I thought I was going to be able to go a billing period without having to put anything onto the card.  Stupid memory loss.  So then I had to call the bank to get the hold taken off.  Yep.  It has been a stellar day.  Oh, and I couldn't keep my eyes open while I was reading my book, so I thought I'd go take a nap and maybe wake up on the right side of the bed.  But of course as soon as I closed my eyes I couldn't sleep.  And then I opened the door to leave to go to the grocery store and realized that it looked like it was going to pour down rain. And I knew this is how my luck would go: if I didn't leave, it wouldn't rain; if I did leave, it would rain as soon as I left the store with all of my groceries in tow.  I guess that was one thing in my favor: it rained while I was in the store, so I didn't get wet.
But just so this post isn't completely about me complaining, here is my nephew in all his double chin glory!

1 comment:

Erika said...

teresa!
I just walked through our screen door. I closed it to keep the dog in, and then quickly forgot it was closed. And I broke the screen. Can I get a redo button!!!