Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Tuesday

Go ahead everyone...comment away. I am perfectly willing to admit that it is again 10:00 on a Tuesday and I am still at home! Even though I don't feel like I need to justify the fact I am not at work, I will let you all know my schedule for the beginning of the week : ). Monday I worked 10 hours. Today, even though I won't get to work until later, I will work 9 hours. Tomorrow I will work another 10 hours. So, there you have it.

How about some random facts today:

I tried a cotton candy blizzard from Dairy Queen yesterday. Pretty good, but too sweet to finish the whole thing.

Still no news that my nephew is born. But it could be any day now.

I forgot to watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown before Halloween. Maybe I'll watch it anyway.

I feel compelled to wait until after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music, but I really want to listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas CD today.

It was at least 100 degrees in my office yesterday because they still had the heat on. It made me very sleepy. Oh wait, I might have been sleepy for other reasons : ).

My sleepiness almost caused me to fall asleep at my desk yesterday while doing paperwork. Oops!

I have a new client that is taller than me : )!

That's all for today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So many thoughts so early in the day. Go ahead and listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas. It might put you in the mood to Christmas shop for me.
Yep, no baby news. Today is the day I picked for John's birth. HMMM, it can still happen!
Don't forget, it is Grandma's 80th birthday today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!
And, I think I won as the 1st to post! Love you-----TermFor's mom

Anonymous said...

This is Termfor's mom. She is trying to help me figure out how to put my name on here.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! it worked.

Hols said...

Way to go Ms. F! Soon to be a grandma. Have fun! So T- Have you seen Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving? I had never seen it until a few years ago. It's not my favorite. Still love the Christmas one the best!