Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm An Aunt!




John was born this morning at 8:36! Isn't he a cutie! I love his lips...they always look puckered! He is healthy. He was 7lbs 13oz and 18 and some odd inches long (mom will probably post the exact length, but I don't remember off the top of my head).
Pray for my sister-in-law, Ann. She had to be rushed in for an emergency c-section this morning. She lost a lot of blood and they have had to do a couple of transfusions today. She is not entirely out of the woods yet, but she is doing well. My mom was able to talk to her for a few minutes this afternoon. My brother sounds like he is doing well, just tired.
For those of you who haven't heard, my travel plans changed slightly over the weekend, so I don't get to go see Chris, Ann, and John until next weekend. Until then, I'll just talk to them on the phone a lot and bug my brother for more pictures : )!

6 comments:

stormhuse said...

Congratulations, Aunt Teresa!

Hols said...

He is precious!You're going to love being an aunt. A few words of wisdom that my sisters live by: buy him noisy toys watch him play and then send them home with him, call him frequently and MAKE your brother put him on the phone to listen to your voice, and last but not least, buy him noisy 230213 (Nathan's contribution) toys that mom and dad won't buy! See you soon!

Ashley said...

Oh Teresa he is adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so cute!!! I love new little babies!

Anonymous said...

John is so sweet! His lips are cute. I know you will be so happy to get to hold him. I'm praying for Ann!

Miss you T!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

He is precious. He is 18 1/2" long. We can't wait to hold him and to give Daddy and Mommy this biggest hug ever!!!