Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pictures

Here is Isabell all comfortable in my bed. If it looks like she is glaring at me, it might be because she is. She does not like to get her picture taken : )!
Here is Isabell ignoring me after the first picture...she really doesn't like the flash. But she wasn't too offended. She stayed. And I can hear her purring next to me as I type this! Okay, seriously, I'm going to go shopping now. I just thought pictures would be an added welcome to an extremely random and relatively boring blog posting.

Oh, less than a week until my sis-in-laws due date.

And for those of you anxiously awaiting this countdown: only 238 days until my birthday! Don't worry, it hasn't made it onto the screen saver of my phone yet. I have to at least wait until 2008 to do that!

4 comments:

Erika said...

i liked the pics...only because i've been home sitting on the couch for the past 3 days, and I'm getting quite bored of it. SO i decided to check your blog.

A swelled up knee injury occured this week. Not exactly fun!

Anonymous said...

wow. I got all excited to read your blog and then I come across pictures of your cat. I am really disappointed in you teresa.

Hols said...

If there's 238 days until your birthday, then there's 252 days until mine. That's a long ways away!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...it's 187 until mine. I win!