Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Procrastination

I am laying in my bed under my warm covers telling myself that I should really get up and get ready for work. It is, after all, approaching 10:00. However, bed under covers equals warmth. Rest of the house outside of covers equals really, really cold. The sound of the wind in the trees outside the window also makes me believe that outside the house equals cold. Granted, I'm excited to wear a sweater to work today, but the process of getting there has me procrastinating. What's a girl to do? Well, post on her blog was my answer! Plus there is the whole dilemma of which sweater I want to wear as the first sweater of the season. It's an important decision and one I will have to live with for the rest of the winter. If I choose the wrong one, there is no going back. Maybe it's too important of a decision and I should just stay in bed all day and call in sick to work. Bad idea, I know. Okay, okay...paperwork and clients are telling me its time to face the day, embrace the coldness, and suck it up!

8 comments:

KevinG said...

So what sweater did you chose...two and a half hours after I arrived at work? :-)

Teresa said...

haven't chosen a sweater yet...still procrastinating!!!

KevinG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KevinG said...

Oh look at that. My attempt to see how the comment deletion works has resulted in a permanent "comment deleted" line. Emmmmbarrassing.

For those of you just dying to know what I said, "You better hurry up, it's really cold!"

stormhuse said...

Hey, good job Kevin... now it looks like you wrote something so mean about Termfor that you later felt guilty and went back and erased it. I'm so ashamed of you...

I know I'm late, TPup, but I really hope you chose the sweater with the big snowman on it that uses cotton balls as falling snow. I'm right, aren't I??

Erika said...

The fact that you were in bed till 10 am makes me jealous....I was about done with my morning classes by then.

Teresa said...

Kevin, I've never actually deleted a comment, thanks for experimenting for me so now I know how it works. Maybe I'll just start deleting all of the ones from Storm that drive me crazy!

Erika...I also didn't get home until 8:00. So I still worked over 8 hours today.

Storm, that was so last year...

stormhuse said...

What? What comments do I leave on here that drive you crazy??