Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

What a horrible name for the day after Thanksgiving. I celebrated by getting up at 2:00 this morning and going to Best Buy. Then I went to Circuit City. Then I went to Target. Then I went to Walmart. Then I ended up at the mall, where I shopped like mad at JCPenney.

Okay, totally just kidding. I slept until 9:30. Then I had breakfast. Then I attempted to balance my checkbook, which didn't work, and I was getting REALLY frustrated, so I decided, who cares if it's not balanced. So, now I am posting on my blog!

The Christmas decorations are going up around the house as we speak. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I talked to my mom last night and she said the plan was for Ann to be released from the hospital this morning at 11:00! It sounds like her and John are doing good. I am so thankful for that. And I will be in Georgia in one week to see them!

I feel like I am living in a constant Saturday! Yesterday felt like Saturday and so does today! I love four day weekends!

3 comments:

stormhuse said...

I totally know what you mean. I actually made a reference to someone yesterday about how it was Saturday and they just stared at me like I was an idiot. Turns out I was an idiot b/c it was only Thursday...

Anonymous said...

Wow, you had me going for a minute!!! I really thought you got up at 2 a.m. to go shopping and wondered why you never did that with me!! I actually did get up at 2 and was by A. Kathy by 3:30. Missie met us at her house also. We were at Kohl's by 4 when they opened. Then to Babies R Us and then to Woodfield Mall. Left the mall about 1. I am not sure how tired I am yet. My feet hurt and I do know if you had been with me I would have spent alot more money than I did. I think (ha, ha) that I am done shopping for John for Christmas.
It does feel good to know that we still have 2 days off of work. Then work 2 days and then the trip to Georgia. Chris, Ann and John are home. Everyone is tired but glad to be there. John was good and slept all the way home in the car.
I thought you would have all your Christmas shopping done and wrapped today!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought Friday was Saturday! I left the Sunshine State this morning and I feel like I've been home a week....I'm in a time warp or something....