Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Update

I talked to my brother late morning. Ann is doing much better today. They were moving her to a new room and hoping to get her up and moving around today. Her platelet count continues to rise, so they haven't had to give her any more transfusions. So, she seems to be getting better bit by bit. I took some pictures to work with me today to show John off. It was lots of fun. One of my coworkers also had a baby boy yesterday, so we are celebrating lots of births.

Two random thoughts:
It occurred to me today that it is weird whenever you guys refer to me as Aunt Teresa. My mom's sister's name is Teresa, so she has always been Aunt Teresa and I have been Cousin Teresa, but now I'm an aunt too....hmmm...how do we solve this dilemma?

This isn't the first time I've had this thought, but it reoccurred to me this morning. Not only am I an aunt, but Daynah is an aunt and Josh is an uncle!

6 comments:

Kari said...

we could call you auntie teresa.

Anonymous said...

It really isn't a dilemma at all. I think Aunt or Auntie Teresa fits you well. John is so cute we are going to have fun spoiling him!!!! The real dilemma is Nate, Jake and Dan don't want to be second cousins. They want a better title. Any ideas?????
Happy Thanksgiving to all of Teresa's "blogger" friends.

stormhuse said...

Aunt T-Pup?

Aunt Termfor?

Have a great thanksgiving everyone! (Teresa, you know you have a good blog following when people post messages on your site to other people...)

Hols said...

No one in my family goes by their real names to Nathan. Stephanie is Aunt Funny, Caroline is Aunt Cici, and poor Caleb is Uncle Stinky. Better claim a name before you get stuck with one like Caleb. If you're afraid he'll get confused, you could always go with Aunt Tee. I think you should do a poll and let us all vote on our favorite name!

julie said...

hey, congratulations. he is adorable, absolutely.
so much to be thankful for, eh?

Anonymous said...

I like Aunt T! So glad Ann is better! Been praying!