Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Friday!

At approximately 5:15 this evening, my weekend will officially begin! HOORAY! It has been a long week. I am looking forward to hanging out with friends and family this weekend. Weekends are always busy, but they are filled with things that I want to do and I can leave the stress of work behind.

We'll make it another random fact day:

Andy Warhol designed the Campbell's soup label in 1968. And the can is considered a form of pop art according to a coworker's dictionary.

It is one day after Ann's due date.
6 more days until I have 6 days off of work!
66 days until my spiritual birthday.
104 days until I leave for Thailand.
232 days until my birthday.

Oh, and I was supposed to post my answer to the would you rather column since I can't vote from my own computer. I would choose the flailing arms. I figure, I don't really want to announce my emotional state to everyone at all times. And I figure that people would get used to my arms flailing. And if they didn't I would still have Jerelyn. We could just flail our arms wildly together.

12 comments:

Kari said...

Yay for random facts!

KevinG said...

Look out, Kari's on a roll with the first posts (Ashley's blog included). It's like a game of settlers where someone jumps from 4 points to 8 in one turn...I guess...

Ashley said...

You forgot 267 days till Andrew and I get married!

stormhuse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stormhuse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If I were you Storm, I would delete that comment.

Ashley said...

Wow. That stung. I am going to take it that Storm was making a joke that didn't turn out well. I do it to sometimes to so I understand.

Correction...It is not just my wedding. It is Andrew and Ashley's wedding. We both make the decisions (even though I think he may wish I just took it over and didn't bother him with asking his opinion about everything.)

I love you Teresa.

KevinG said...

You know, we wouldn't have to worry about misunderstood jokes and people getting hurt if we just kept talking about me again. ;-)

But seriously. Happy Birthday Teresa 232 days early. And see you in Thailand in 104 days! Storm, maybe I'll see you too.

267 days until I get to wear a red tie that Ashley is buying for me.

Ashley, You definitely have to stop touching me in 267 days.

Ashley said...

Kev, you are weird.

I love you Teresa

Anonymous said...

Storm, just for the record, I did not post the anonymous comment. I do not have to be anonymous anymore.

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask all of you who are going to Thialand to please take care of my "Baby Girl" (Teresa hates it when I call her that). I will be praying you are all safe on your trip. Come home safely.
P.S. Maybe I should start my own blog because I could tell all of you lots of stories about Teresa----
I love you "Baby Girl!!!"

stormhuse said...

Ashley, I am sorry. That was mean of me.

Kevin, I agree, we must stick to talking about you more.

Hi, Baby Girl!