Thursday, November 1, 2007

Raining Leaves

I love fall! I was driving to work yesterday, and I couldn't help but smile. My office is an older part of town, so the trees are huge. As I drove down the road, I felt like it was raining leaves. A couple times they obstructed my view for a few minutes and I felt like maybe I should turn on my windshield wipers. And there is a tree by my office door that drops HUGE leaves that are super crunchy when you step on them. God is amazing that He would make crunchy leaves a part of the process of life for a tree!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reflection T!! I enjoy fall so much! It is a beautiful time of the year; my fav! P-town is gorgous in the fall! Praise the Lord for His beautiful creation!!!

KevinG said...

That is a great reflection. You have the benefit of seeing it from a different perspective than I. I live in an older part of town. Which means I get to watch them fall, and then stuff them in 20 bags. 4 down, 16 to go. :-)

stormhuse said...

Actually Tpup, the crunchiness is part of the leaves' death...

And Kevin, older town doesn't mean that you hear gunshots at night... I think you have your adjectives confused again.

Jerelyn, sorry, I don't have anything really to say... I just didn't want to leave you out.