Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fun Fall Facts

Today I was playing pool with a client (really that has nothing to do with what I want to say, I just wanted to rub it in that I got to play pool while I was at work!) Anyway...we were in the attic at work which is a concrete floor. I was wearing my "clicky" boots and on the concrete floor they were really loud. Well, as many of you know, I get excited when the seasons change and I get to start wearing my clicky boots again. They make me happy. They make me smile. Have I mentioned that I like fall?

15 more days until my nephew's due date!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, this is Mom. Since I am 1st, does this mean I win something? You have never explained the rules to me. Yes, less than 2 weeks to go for our new addition to the family. I am hoping he is born on Nov. 13th which will be Grandma's 80th birthday. She says things like that don't usually happen but how exciting if her Great Grandchild would be born 80 years after her!!! If I did win something, you can bring it to me at the Atlanta airport on Thanksgiving day. I love you------MOM

stormhuse said...

Congratulations, Tpup's mom. Be careful, the competition is pretty tough around here...

I agree with you T, fall is the best season of the year... I'm super psyched whenever I leave work in the morning and it's chilly.

Hols said...

Chilly is WONDERFUL. Cold is not. I've never understood how in the world you could move somewhere where it gets so darn cold!

Anonymous said...

Yay for clicky boots!!!!!!