Thursday, November 15, 2007

On a sadder note...

My Would You Rather column has lost several voters. Or my blog has lost several readers. What to do? What to do? I guess I could start by thanking the faithful readers of my blog who inspire me every day to write more! I never expected so much support and encouragement (tear, tear)! You, the fans, are the reason I do what I do. Thank you Mom and Dad for encouraging me to be the best that I could be in everything! Thanks to all my English teachers who never stopped pushing me to do my best when writing papers. Thanks to Holly who read and edited an endless amount of papers in college, always correcting my grammar and making sure that the content made sense. Every last one of you have made my blog what it is today!

Okay, enough with the nonsense! Vote, people, vote!

4 comments:

Hols said...

It has always been my dream to be remembered as a fantastic grammar editor. I shed happy tears as my greatest achievement in life has been realized and acknowledged!Hmm... what lofty goal should I set forth to achieve now?

Anonymous said...

How can you say you have lost readers? Your last posting had 16 comments! Is that a record?

Anonymous said...

no kidding... no one leaves comments on mine, hence i stopped updating after my trip.

Anonymous said...

Dearest T. You have a faithful blog following. Don't let us down now. ;) I miss you!