Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Fun-Filled Visit with a Friend

Lisa got into town last night at 9:00. She is leaving at 6:40am tomorrow :(. So, we had to pack all our fun into one day. We slept in a little this morning, but were out the door before 11. I took her to Tanner's where we shopped, ate apple cider donuts, saw the billy goats and llamas, took lots of random pictures, and then headed for our next adventure. Well, first we stopped at Applebee's for lunch. Then we drove down Grandview Drive. Once at the end of the drive, we decided to go up into the tower. Then we went back down Grandview Drive a little ways in order to take some pictures. The trees were BEAUTIFUL! Then we went by my office so she could see where I work. Then we went downtown so she could see the riverfront. Then we went back to my house where we took some random pictures around my house. Then we took a much needed hour long rest. Then we went to Avanti's for dinner where Lisa got to eat a gondola! Then we went ice skating. Then we came back to my house and hung out and talked. Oh, and in the middle of all of that we made three trips to Walgreens to pick up some pictures. Third time is a charm!

Here are some pictures from the day.

Lisa made some new friends at Tanners!
I got to ride an Oveja!
A closeup of us on Grandview Drive.
My friend Zuela also came to visit me from Texas! She got to play in the leaves!
We decided to play in the leaves instead of do anything useful like rake them! We enjoyed crunching them under our feet all day long!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Here I spend precious time on Saturday posting so that I don't get yelled at, and no one even noticed :(. I feel very underappreciated!

stormhuse said...

I'd appreciate you more if you didn't tell people to hit me at lunch...