Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Relaxing Morning

This is the first Saturday in several weeks that I have not had to get up in the morning to do something. I have taken full advantage of it. I did not get out of bed until 9:30 and then I just bummed around until about 11. The funniest (and I use the term loosely, because most of you won't understand the significance) part of my morning is that Isabell (the cat) has been attached to my side all morning, following me from room to room, and being extremely cuddly. I know that I am only second best because Daynah spent the night at a friend's house and Isabell doesn't quite know what to do when she is gone. But, it still has been entertaining because Isabell rarely spends a significant amount of time in my room. I have clocked her at well over an hour of time laying in my bed this morning and begging for me to pet her. Daynah comes home at 3 and then I know I won't see Isabell the rest of the day, but I'll enjoy the time while I can : )! Now, I'm off to get ready to go shopping!

7 comments:

stormhuse said...

Wow, not getting up until 9:30am on a Saturday? That's about 30 minutes earlier than you do during the week, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good point Storm! But on T's defense, on those days, she does work until around 8pm.

KevinG said...

She's probably on the phone really late with Jerelyn too.

Anonymous said...

with me kev?...come on now!!

Teresa said...

Storm, I never said on Tuesday that I woke up at 10:00, just that I was posting on my blog at 10:00. I'm pretty sure I was up around 8 that morning!

Kevin and Jerelyn, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I never talk on the phone. I hate talking on the phone. You should see all the left over minutes on my cell phone each month!

KevinG said...

Somebody wasn't listening during Friday Night Impact last week...

Anonymous said...

and kevin...I know someone who didn't even bring their Bible to FNI...couldn't have been you!?!