Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chaos

Today my life is feeling a bit chaotic. Take a little of this, a little of that, some of that over there, throw it all together, and that's what you've got. Chaos. I did a google image search of the word chaos and here are a few pictures I came up with to represent how I'm feeling. Neither of them really hits the spot, but I decided I couldn't search forever. I need sleep again.





Tomorrow is Friday. I hope to get my chaoticness in check by Monday. We'll see how that goes. When weeks go like this I often decide I should move back to Texas (not because life was perfect there, but it is a place of comfort that currently does not represent chaos. Believe me, it had its own share of chaoticness). I know chaoticness is not a word, but can you really fault me for making up words on my own blog. I think not. And if you click on it to find out how to spell it, the thesaurus gives you these options: chattiness, chicness, chalkiness, chatlines, and chattiness's. I personally like chaoticness better!

On an extreme side note, I had some bonding time with the sibs tonight. We played DDR. Yes, I know, there are people who are reading this who are shocked because I have been known to sit on a couch for a whole evening of DDRing without participating. But with the siblings it's different because I can make a fool of myself with them and there are no repercussions for me and I don't feel like a fool. With "you people" (that is so a phrase my grandma uses all the time) I am just not sure. So, while I had great fun, don't expect to see me do anything but sit on a couch if you suggest DDR at the next social gathering. : ) Did I mention that my almost 10 year old brother can beat me just about every time. There is a reason I don't dance in public.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

...except at Ashley and Andrew's wedding.

You forgot to add that sentence to the end of your blog so I thought I would!