Thursday, May 29, 2008

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes...Knees and Toes

So, you might remember from my first visit to see John, that I have a weird obsession with babies' feet. I also think their hands and fingers are incredibly cute. So, here are several pictures...


This one cracks me up every time I see it. Daynah has such a personality! She posed for this one all on her own.
If John doesn't feel like eating his own fingers, he will find someone else's to put in his mouth.

I love this one because he has his hand on his knee. And it looks like he might have inherited Aunt Teresa's tan...
Look...I have hands.
And toes too...Ann said John just recently discovered that he has feet : )
He's holding his own bottle. How cute is that!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He really is so adorable T!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you need to send me a cd of your pictures. You have alot I don't have. Where was I???!!!! John went to the doctor yesterday and now weighs 16 lbs. 4 oz. Your cd of my pictures went in the mail today.