Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Driving Pet Peeves

  • People who slow down on the highway before they get off the exit ramp. The exit ramp is when you are supposed to slow down, people!
  • People who go 5-10 miles below the speed limit because there is a cop somewhere in the vicinity. They will not pull you over for going the speed limit!
  • People who go just enough over the speed limit that you can't justify passing them even if you are running a tab bit late to pick up a client and you might need to exceed the speed limit slightly more than you normally would...Not that that has ever happened to me. Coworkers tell me that it happens to them all the time : )

Those are the three that occurred to me today, maybe because they happened to me : ). I'm sure I have more. How about you guys?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ha! I feel the same way! ha.

Andrew said...

how about when people wake you up when you're trying to take a nap at work? man, that really stinks.

Teresa said...

but does it have to do with driving???

stormhuse said...

How about when people wake you up when you're trying to take a nap at work and dream about driving? Man, that really stinks.

stormhuse said...

My pet peeve: people who don't update their blog.

Then that means I spend a lot of time annoyed at myself.