Thursday, May 29, 2008

Installments

I've finally gotten the pictures loaded onto the computer. Now the predicament becomes which of the 157 (which includes Daynah's pictures) to include. Don't worry. We're working on an installment plan. We'll see what I get up tonight and then we'll go from there until I'm satisfied that you guys are all babied out!

John LOVES his fingers, but he usually sucks his thumb, so this was really cute.
John, we think Daynah is pretty funny too!
My aunt and I are both Aunt Teresa's now, so she has come up with a solution. She is taking Polish classes, so she said John can just call her Aunt Teresa in Polish: Chocha Tereska.
John and Grandpa.
John and Grandma. Oh, and there's the thumb in the mouth. This was also John's first trip to Portillo's--a very sacred trip that required lots of picture taking for documentation.
Don't you just want to pinch those chubby cheeks!!!
I LOVE his smile!
Having fun with Mom.
He likes to stand up, but he's no where near to walking yet.
I got in SO much trouble for taking this picture, but it was So worth it! Ann was outside visiting with family and I snuck upstairs to take a picture, but as I was taking the picture, Ann walked in the room to check on John. I really didn't get in trouble, but only because I didn't wake him up : ).

No comments: