Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chaoticness Aside

A very relaxing weekend. A reprieve from life. Just what I needed. Friday I got off work at 5:00, arrived home, and found out I had the house to myself all evening. A rare treat. Then I met Kari at 9:45 to see Prince Caspian. I slept in on Saturday and awoke to find another rare treat...the house to myself again : ). And a sunny day. Hip Hip Hooray. I cleaned around the house, ran a quick errand, and then went to Amber and Josh's wedding. Let me tell you. She looked BEAUTIFUL! And it was the perfect day for a wedding. The reception was at the Grandview Pavilion. So, not only a perfect day for a wedding, but the very best day for a reception outside. After I got home, I took a 30 minute nap on the couch and then played euchre with the family. Then watched 27 Dresses. A pretty good movie, definitely fitting the theme of the day. Today I went to church, had lunch with the fam, and then vegged all day. Now I'm watching the Academy of Country Music Awards. I know that so many of you are jealous, unless you are watching them too : ).

Plans for the week:
Monday--spectating a softball game unless it rains. If it rains, I'm doing laundry. Please let it be sunny, please let it be sunny...
Tuesday--my baby sister is graduating from 8th grade! I KNOW...I can't believe it either
Wednesday--nothing, at least not yet
Thursday--hmmm...I think nothing again. Maybe my week isn't going to be as crazy as I thought.
Friday--TBD
Saturday--leaving for Chicago for the weekend to see my nephew who is now 6 MONTHS OLD! It seems just like yesterday...
Sunday--missing the ground breaking at the new land (I really am bummed) but continuing to love on my nephew
Monday--still in Chicago and being so excited not to be at work

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMMM. My earlier comment didn't take. Now I don't remember what I wrote~I think it was--I'll see you Saturday afternoon. We will have lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Now I get it~~ I didn't type the word verification earlier!!