Monday, May 19, 2008

Twins


I think at some point in time, it is every girl's dream to be a twin. To go to summer camp and find an identical someone whom you can share your hopes and dreams with. At any rate, I know I always thought it would be cool. As I got older, I decided that the next best thing would be to have twins myself. But, apparently the next next best thing is to find out your best friend is having twins! My friend Danell found out two weeks ago that she is pregnant with twins. Click here to see the cutest sonogram pictures of the babies! We've had multiple conversations about the fact that she is having twins. Apparently it continues to be fun to say things like "Twins=2." It is a little hard to wrap my mind around. The best part for me was that her doctor told her that she needed to go eat more ice cream. What girl doesn't want to hear from her doctor that she needs to eat more ice cream! : ) Congratulations Danell!!!! Oh, and Ken too : )!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need glasses. I see three kids in there. :) I cannot believe they're having twins. So fun!! They could be on the Double Mint gum commercials!

-Lisa

Danell said...

Don't Say Three!!!!!