Monday, May 12, 2008

Samson...

I figure I haven't had a random cat posting in a while. Isabell still only barely tolerates Samson being in the house. They fight a lot. But every once in a while, you come across a surprise like this....

I love that they are laying the same way even! Neither one of them were happy that I woke them up from their afternoon naps to take this picture. It was also about the third time I went in to check that they were still laying like this because it was amazing to me : )! Notice Samson's extreme fluffiness before moving on to this picture....
Samson got his annual summer cut! You'll notice that he has a "mane." He was in desperate need of this haircut because he was quickly turning into one big mat of fur. Poor thing was a little camera shy tonight though.
He still wouldn't look at the camera!
I LOVE that his tail is still fluffy : )
And a view from the side...

He is soooo soft when his hair is this short!

Anyway, I will post about my trip to Virginia once I have had more sleep. Thank goodness for Tuesdays when I can sleep in and go into work late because I work until 8:00... Optimistically speaking, I slept 15 hours in the last three days, but more likely it was much closer to 12. Needless to say, this little girl should be in bed.

No comments: