Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation

Daynah graduated tonight. She looked beautiful as she strutted across the stage at Grace Pres. Okay, she didn't strut, she walked very ladylike...

Pictures will come later. I didn't take my camera, so I'll have to pilfer some from Amy's camera. We took one where she looks taller than me. Man, something must be wrong with Amy's camera...

And now tomorrow, since softball didn't get rained out on Monday, I'll be doing laundry : ). HOORAY for clean clothes! This sentence was just in case any of you are really tracking my schedule. Which Andrew apparently is, because he let me know I could go see the new Indiana Jones movie since he reads my blog and saw that Friday's schedule said TBD. He's always looking out for me : ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm the first to respond. I should get extra points! I am special...you know like eating the paste kind of special. Miss you friend! What's this about softball?

-Lisa

Anonymous said...

By the way Indiana Jones debuts on my birthday. I always wanted Harrison Ford as a gift. I guess this is the closest I'll get...he is old now anyway...

-Lisa

Kari :o) said...

tell Daynah "CONGRATULATIONS!"