Sunday, April 5, 2009

Back to Reality

Well, I just finished my paperwork that is due tomorrow. Luckily I was able to multi-task. I watched the ACM awards while I did paperwork. Country music makes paperwork much more bearable. :)

Now I'm avoiding looking out the window because I think it might be snowing. I've decided that even if it looks like snow, I'm just going to pretend like it's rain. Because rain in April is expected. You know, because of the old saying "April showers bring May flowers." Snow plays no part in that saying! So, the white stuff I'm going to see tomorrow...all a figment of your imagination. It's just rain!

3 comments:

Danell said...

in my head you are doing leg lifts with a Dr Pepper in one hand and a book in the other:)

stormhuse said...

April showers bring may flowers, but what do may flowers bring?

(and yes, this is a silly kid joke...)

Teresa said...

june bugs???