Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not a Happy Camper

So, my roommate and I definitely do not smoke. And yet my bathroom has smelled like cigarette smoke all evening. FRUSTRATING! I have the fan on right now so hopefully when I go back in to get ready for bed, I will no longer smell smoke. The joy of living in an apartment complex!

There is a pasture on the way to Washburn that has sheep in it. They are so very cute. Especially the little lambs. Haha, the song Mary had a Little Lamb just popped into my head! :) Maybe I should go to bed. I just wanted you guys to know that the sheep make me happy. And they make me think of Guatemala. The Spanish word for sheep is oveja and is also the only new Spanish word I learned while in Guatemala. It came in handy when reading the farm animal book. Donde es oveja?

1 comment:

Danell said...

it took me an embarassingly long time to figure out how to change the background:) I eventually had to ask Ken and after one minute he pointed out that if I were to scroll down then it was just copy and paste.:P