Saturday, April 11, 2009

LIARS!

Here I thought exercise is supposed to get easier with time! But after exercising 7 of the last 8 days, it just keeps hurting more and more. I know that if I keep up with this, it will get better. I know that the soreness is a good thing. But it's really hard to tell my body that right now. And yesterday the Wii told me I had gained 4 pounds since last Saturday! Go figure :). I knew there was a reason I avoided scales.

Oh, and I hope you guys like the new layout. The flower picture is a close-up of the flowers from the tree in the background of all the family pictures. I love these flowers and they only bloom for a short time. That time just happened to be while I was in GA!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I like the new layout. I was behind on your posts and never saw the Love letter. Seems like God is working in your life like He is mine.
I also went running today after 4+ years. I'm feeling it already.