Monday, April 20, 2009

Comfortable Seat?

My mom just got back from a trip to Georgia to see Chris, Ann, and John. She took LOTS of pictures and gave me access to them all. These cracked me up. Apparently ZuZu is John's favorite toy. She is the most aggreeable and easygoing dog. A dream to have around kids. Mom said this was a common occurrence (obviously because you can see how many different outfits he is in!). But what cracks me up is that she is asleep for most of them! Sorry they are so small, I couldn't figure out how to make them larger! I love this one because it makes him the perfect height to sit at the coffee table!

2 comments:

stormhuse said...

That's hilarious...

Mom said...

Zu Zu is so good with John. He can go and take her bone away from her and throw it for her to fetch~~and she just doen't care. It was so cute to see him pet her and he says "Nice" while petting her. He is such a smart little boy and I'm not saying that because I am a proud Grandma~~but I am.