Thursday, April 2, 2009

They always come in twos

I was just telling a coworker that I get blog ideas throughout the week but have no time to post them, so when I finally sit down I have about four or five different things I want to post about. This normally results in my posting three or four posts in one day and then nothing for three or four days. So, I thought I'd continue this tradition. Really I'm just at loose ends. It's only 9:00 and I'm kind of bored but I know if I go to bed I'll be up at 4 or5, which is NOT okay with me!

So, the 2009 Ski Trip has commenced. I went on the ski trip last year, although I didn't ski. Several people tried to talk me into going again this year, but I decided that I can only justify going to Colorado to sit in a condo every other year! The group left last night and I must admit I was a little sad to not be going. However, when I woke up this morning, tired from a full night of sleep in my own bed, I was very grateful that I wasn't in the van that was STILL travelling to Colorado! Seriously, I hope they have fun and part of me still wishes I could be there. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through all of the fun skiing stories that I will hear for the next year. Oh wait, I did that last year, and I was on the trip!

No comments: