Friday, April 17, 2009

A Sunny Day

It was a beautiful day today. We have been talking about what our ideal weather day would be. Today was mine. It was cool enough to wear jeans, with flip-flops! Hooray. But it was warm enough that I could have worn shorts to rollerblade in if I had wanted to. Yes, I got to go rollerblading after work. The park was SO crowded! I made it two laps before I got bored and hung out with a friend and her nephews instead.

Now I am laying in bed, enjoying my laptop once again. I guess I never posted the verdict. Apparently, the cord I ordered was not high-quality enough, so I had to order a better (i.e. more expensive) cord. But it works, so I am happy. Oh, and my window is open! I am so excited for my first open-window spring evening. I hope it helps me sleep well and sleep off the hectic week!

No comments: