Monday, June 15, 2009

Commence Phase Two

Lisa brought me to Aquilla yesterday afternoon and we were able to play with the babies until it was time for evening church, where I was able to see Ken in the pulpit (well, sort of, since Sunday evening is more relaxed and he wasn't in the pulpit) for the first time.

This morning I got a tour of Aquilla when I went on a walk with Danell, Clare, and Lucy. I forgot to take my camera, but there were cows and horses and dogs and buildings. Fun stuff. Did I mention she lives in the middle of no where? Well she does! Today we're playing with babies and I got to help Danell with step one of making her own baby wipes (not as difficult as you might think). She's making baby food now while I relax on the couch! Clare just got up from her nap. I'll have lots of photos to share when I get home!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Glad you made it to Clare & Lucy's house. :) I am sure you are having fun and will have lots of stories to tell. Can't wait to talk to you.
I'm leaving Friday at 9:00 a.m. to go to Georgia then to Panama City. I will try to call you sometime on Friday to see how your trip home was. :( OOPS, forgot you told me not to use your blog as email. Sorry! Miss you so much