Friday, June 19, 2009

On the Road Again

I already posted about the actual day I travelled to Aquilla, but here are some random pictures. I'm really bummed because I didn't get a picture of the Texas longhorns. I realized after the fact that I am pretty sure I never saw one when I lived in Texas. It would have been a documentable event had I known. But we were also 5 minutes from seeing Danell, Ken, Clare, and Lucy and I decided that the longhorns could wait! Here's the temperature at 3:30 in the afternoon!
Clare looking pretty on the way to church. Yummy keys!
Danell informed me that the population of 136 does not include Clare and Lucy!
Lucy on her way to church. I got to sit between them. I don't think they are used to having strangers sit in the backseat of the car, so they stared at me the whole time. :)

No comments: