Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Procrastination or a Break

Depends on which way you spin it. One of the other things I put off last night was working on work notes. Tonight I was kind of glad I didn't have to devote two nights to getting it done, but that also meant devoting more time tonight (I have to turn them in before I leave tomorrow). So, here has been my schedule for the evening.
4:30--off work and shopping at Target for some last minute stuff and some not-needed-at-all stuff (I think I found some birthday clothes, Mom)
5:30--successfully wasted an hour at Target, got home and did getting home stuff (not sure what it was, but it lasted for almost an hour), checked email and blogs
6:40-7:00--paperwork
7:00-7:20--dinner
7:20-8:10--paperwork
8:10-8:30--break, I think I played online again
8:30-9:00--paperwork
9:00-present (9:30ish)--sooo tired of doing paperwork. Thumb is hurting from writing. Only 3 more notes to go, but I can't motivate myself to get them done (it will probably take 45 minutes because they are three difficult sessions)

Did I mention that I was also supposed to:
--clean the bathroom :)
--do the dishes
--get down to the business of figuring out what I am going to wear in Texas and putting it into my suitcase
--watch a tape for Bible study

Woe is me with all the paperwork! Maybe I should just start saying, "I think I can! I think I can!" and see how that works for me. Okay, seriously, I need to get this finished so I can at least start packing...

No comments: