Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Six Months of Blessings

I can't believe the year is half over!  But with it comes 6 months of blessings.  I can't believe I have kept this up for 1 1/2 years now.  I'm not always stellar about carrying through with things, so this is a blessing all its own!

I'm thankful for July 1st and July in general for many reasons.  It was BEAUTIFUL weather today.  It is the start of the new fiscal year.  2013/2014 fiscal year at work was kind of nightmare for me and I am ready for a new start with my work hours.  The 4th is only 4 days away and the weather looks like it is going to be unseasonably cool (although maybe not so "unseasonable" considering I wore jeans to the fireworks last year).  And the 5th is my birthday! :)  I'm taking Monday off just in case I party too hard over the weekend. Then I have a wedding reception for my cousin, who got married last month in Colorado.  And last, my Arizona family comes for Mission Peoria at the end of the month!!!

And all of those blessings aren't even in the jar yet!

No comments: