Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blast from the Past

I was hanging out with some friends tonight and we somehow got on the subject of things we did in elementary school on cold/rainy days since we couldn't go outside to play. Do you remember Heads (pul igtyb v yghj7gyn6mhg6h76tgytjhty7jip-i99kopbgytufghr6jgy6hhyjnbtrnhmn6tyu r6t7h jighu8fgkjgkbhugbnklmj tyum). The parenthetical statement above is Jerelyn's contribution to my blog! Anyway...do you remember Heads Up 7up? We were discussing how much we didn't like the game. It was all a popularity contest...and I wasn't very popular.

Newest quote from Gilmore Girls: "The Ice Man was looking at you like you were a porter house steak!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WIN!! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!! No way! Heads Up, 7-Up was my all time, absolutely favorite game of all time (in 3rd grade). I loved it! I can't believe that anyone would not like that game! Still to this day, I heart gets excited when I think about that game (I'm a dork, I know)! Such fond memories of childhood involve Heads Up, 7-Up!8ijkoj0kh8jhio ,p.omiuy (That is Teresa's contribution to my posting.) And yes, I am posting this comment at Teresa's house immediately after she wrote the blog, BUT IT DOES STILL COUNT, and don't try to tell me differently!!!!!!!!!!! (I like exclamation marks, can you tell?!!!!!) Ok, I'm done. (for now)

Hols said...

What cracks me up is that heads up 7 up was the favorite game in my class last year....only we had to play heads up 5 up because I had so few kids in my class! They always begged to play it. Fine by me!

stormhuse said...

I have to side with Jerelyn on this one... great game. Great memories of that game...