Monday, October 22, 2007

Documentation of My Highly Nutritious Dinner

Daynah decided to create a picture journal of my dinner tonight. I think she was bored and I was elected as her entertainment. I'm sure everyone wants to know what I ate and how I ate it! Warning: some pictures are very graphic...proceed with caution!

This is me getting dinner out of the fridge...yep, folks, I had leftovers! I know it looks like this is a picture of my butt, but in fact, I accused Daynah of taking a picture of my butt and she said she was taking a picture of me getting food out of the refridgerator.
Barbeque pork and a corn muffin...oh, and some chips (not pictured)
I was almost done with the meal before she actually got this picture. She said that she deleted a bunch because I was eating too fast and she would catch me too late. This one I actually posed for, just so that she would be happy!
Figured a good meal documentation wasn't worth it's gold without a closeup. Sorry for the grossness!
Ummm...and a nice, satisfyng drink of water afterwards!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Mom, I hope that you noticed that I posted this blog before 8:00! Although you might not be able to get past the picture of me with food in my mouth!

stormhuse said...

FYI - I'm finding a new blog to start reading...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm leaving a comment! I'm really not sure how to respond to this! This is hilarious! Daynah must have been really bored! And you must have also been really bored to waste time posting this blog! Nonetheless, I enjoyed it and got a good chuckle!