Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nothing...

I've got nothing to say, I realize, but don't want to get yelled at for not posting three days in a row, so I thought I'd post a boring blog about all the nothingness that I have to say. Wow, I can't even think of nothing to write about. I don't even have the energy to make something up. I did have a quote from You've Got Mail to go along with my title, but it might be a rough paraphrase. "even still, days later, I can't think of anything to say to the bottom-dweller who recently belittled my existence." Yeah, that's not an exact quote at all. Maybe I'll watch the movie soon and correct my quote. Well, the good news is, I'm still hacking up a lung. Can't quite shake this cold. Apparently, all of my friends are ready for me to get over it because they keep telling me to quit coughing (as if I can control the relentless dry hacking where I feel like I'm going to gag myself). Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow that I can blog about! Otherwise, you're stuck with the inane babbling of a semi-coherent individual. Lucky you!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Did I use the word inane in the right context? All of a sudden, I'm not so sure, but I'm too lazy to edit my post and take it out!

Teresa said...

Huh, I did...I looked it up in the dictionary. I could have also used asinine or vacuous, but I didn't. But I could have. Going to bed now...

Anonymous said...

yep! i'm ready for your cough to go away!! i want you to get better soon! i feel so bad that you've been sick for so long!! Get better soon!!!

stormhuse said...

Seriously, quit coughing.